Click on the thumbnails for a larger image
The Chichester to Havant railway was proposed in 1845 and opened on the 15th March 1847. There wasn't a station at New Fishbourne until Fishbourne Halt was opened by the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway (LB&SCR) on the 1st April 1906. On the 5th May, 1969 the station was renamed Fishbourne under British Railways.
The table below shows the timetable from June to September 1912. All services were run by 3rd class motor car similar to that in the poster.