From Kelly's Post Office Directory of Essex, Herts, Middlesex, Kent, Surrey and Sussex, 1867
LULLINGTON is a parish, 9 miles from Lewes, and 59 from London, in the Eastern division of the county, union of Eastbourne, rape of Pevensey, hundred of Alciston. rural deanery of Westham, and county court district of Lewes. The Church (name unknown) is remarkable as being supposed to be the smallest in England: it is only about 16 foot square, and is supposed to be the Chancel of a much larger church: the foundations of the other portions still remain. The register dates from 1721. The living is a vicarage, value £40 per annum, in the gift of the Bishop of Chichester, held by sequestration by the Rev. Henry Kelson, M.A., Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge, who is rector of, and resides at, Folkington. Baroness Buckhurst is the principal landowner, and also lady of the manor. The parish contains 1,162 acres; the population in 1861 was 16, assessed at £2,127.
Parish Clerk, Walter Woodhams
Letters through Lewes. Seaford is the nearest money order office
Woodhams Walter, farmer